The 24th Annual General Meeting of the Malaysian Gymnastics Federation (MGF) was held on Saturday, 23 February 2019, at the Sri Petaling Hotel, Kuala Lumpur.
The Annual General Meeting was attended by 56 persons comprising of 43 delegates from 11 state affiliates, 4 representatives from OCM and 9 observers.
The Annual General Meeting was chaired by Mr. Kau Git Kaur, Deputy President of MGF.
One of the Agenda of the Annual General Meeting was the election of Office Bearers of MGF for the team 2019-2021.
The election was conducted by Dato’ Mohd Nazifuddin, Secretary General of OCM, who was assisted by 3 staff members of the OCM.
The elected Office Bearers of MGF for the term 2019-2021 are as follows:
President: Ms. Rachel Lau Jean Mei (unopposed)
Deputy President: Mr. Kau Git Kaur (unopposed)
- Dr. Farrah Hani Imran
- Mr. Al Hamdra Tun Juhar
- Y.M. Tengku Ahmad Ridhwanuddin
Treasurer: Y.M. Raja Hamzah Abidin Raja Nong Chik (unopposed)
Secretary General: Mr. Jimmy Tan (appointed)
Committee Members: (appointed)
- Mr. M.P. Haridas (Kuala Lumpur)
- Ms. Lim Huai Fun (Melaka)
- Mr. Redzuan Zakarea (Negeri Sembilan)
- Ms. Lee Wan Nin (Perak)
- Ms. Wong Chiew Lee (Pulau Pinang)
- Ms. Florence Fung (Sabah)
- Ms. Helena Christine Wee (Sarawak)
- Mr. A. Razak Mat Amin (Terengganu)