A delegation from the Malaysian Handball Federation (MAHF) made a courtesy visit to OCM on Wednesday, 12 February 2020.
Members of the MAHF delegation were:
1. Mr. Pandak Ahmad (President)
2. YB Khairudin Abu Hanipah (Deputy President)
3. Mr. Vijaya Kumar Arumugam (Vice President 1)
4. Mr. Mohd Fadhli Sidek (Vice President 2)
5. Mr. Faisal Rosman (Vice President 3)
6. Mr. Md Suhaidi Md Sabar (Honorary Secretary)
7. Mr. Zulkifli Ishak (Honorary Treasurer)
They were welcomed by Dato’ Sri Mohamad Norza Zakaria (President of OCM), Ms. Michelle Chai (Chief Operating Officer of OCM), Mr. Fong Wan Hor (General Manager of OCM) and Mr. Norhashimi Hussain (Games Operations Manager of OCM).
The OCM would like to congratulate the new Office Bearers of the MAHF for the term 2020-2023, who were elected on Saturday, 1 February 2020.
The MAHF has been affiliated to OCM since 1988. They have been supporting the Olympic Movement led by OCM and had participated in numerous Multi-Sports Games under the jurisdiction of OCM namely the SEA Games and the Asian Games.
The OCM will continue to support the effort of the MAHF to promote and develop the sport of Handball in Malaysia.